This tutorial will show you the basics of modelling and texturing a foliage asset using Maya, Zbrush and Substance Designer before finally implementing it into Unreal Engine 4. It will cover:
- Creating a base mesh from reference
- Creating the Highpoly Mesh in Zbrush
- Baking in Substance Designer
- Texturing in Substance Designer
- Creating the final asset for engine.
- Creating a material for foliage in Unreal Engine.
You get a PDF written tutorial.
This is not a beginner tutorial and as such you should be comfortable navigating around Substance Designer, Zbrush and Maya as well as using Ue4's Material Editor.
Written PDF Tutorial
- Written PDF Tutorial
- Size6.2 MB
- Length19 pages